Thursday, March 4, 2010

Hello, nice to meet you.


Meet Cas. She's wicked good in the kitchen and is responsible for the tasty goods in the bake case. She's good at everything she does, so be envious :)
If you’re lucky you’ll witness her burst of laughter and know what it’s really like to laugh.

Date of Birth: 7-22-84

Favorite Sally Loo's treat: they're all my favorite. seriously. everything.

Favorite place to eat : big sky in slo, taco temple in morro bay

What do you do when you’re not at Sally Loo's:
-kick it with my favorite redhead, ian
-run
-type letters on my typewriter

Favorite customer experience:
- i'm totally honored every time someone tells me that they loved something i baked- i like baking because it makes people happy and whenever that happens i'm super stoked.


Who would you have coffee with alive or dead: i think i'd give anything to have coffee with my brother Rob one last time. It'd be sweet to hang out with my favorite artist Rembrandt van Rijn...and King David and Daniel from the Bible too.

any last words: "no one ever expects the spanish inquisition!"

1 comment:

  1. Does that scarf double as a riding bonnet?

    ReplyDelete