Friday, October 15, 2010

[ insert inspirational 80's butt-rock chorus here ]


Progress! Not as fast as we would like but hey.The retrofit is near done. Keep encouraging those guys to hustle!Our kitchen remodel meanwhile is going great!
Pics of the progress:the view out the back door to what once was our little kitchen nook...
boy butts getting ready to concrete the NEW kitchen floor.




This next shot is NOT for the squeamish. This is our dear friend and amazing contractor, Evan, after he nail gunned his finger!!!
He was smiling the entire time and was back to work an hour later. Crazeballs!




3 comments:

  1. Oh. My. Goodness Evan is a trooper! That is seriously gross. But I am really happy to see the progress thanks for sharing.

    ps...don't hate me, but I kinda like the new ceiling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry I missed.the fun. Back Sun.
    Looks good!
    Dad

    ReplyDelete