Sunday, September 9, 2012

Breakfast

photo by Seth Lowe // sethlowephoto.tumblr.com      

I love breakfast.  Actually, my love for breakfast and food eaten for breakfast was one of the original reasons we opened Sally Loo's.  We wanted a place to go eat yummy food that was made with good ingredients that we could trust.  And I must confess, when I am about to eat something that I'm excited about I shamelessly take a photo with my phone and share it with my instafriends. 
Gross? Trendy? Cliche? Don't give a rat's ass. 
So needless to say, when I stumbled upon Seth Lowe's photography website the other day, I drooled over his series of breakfasts. 
For you self proclaimed and even you in the closet food photo fans, enjoy.

1 comment:

  1. I can't resist taking pictures of good food. And sharing. Thanks for the fun website!

    ReplyDelete